The Awards of Excellence program is the perfect way for Manitoba Nursery Landscape Association to recognize the companies that are actively participating in raising the level of professionalism in the industry in Manitoba.
Recognize companies that have demonstrated excellence in the landscape installation of residential or commercial properties.
Recognize companies that have demonstrated an excellence in the landscape maintenance of residential and commercial properties.
Recognize companies that have demonstrated excellence in landscape design.
Provide for refreshments during the Awards of Excellence Ceremony
- Company name in the award title and company logo on the award plaque
- Five-minute presentation during the awards ceremony on topic of choice pre-approved by the awards committee
- Presentation of awards to recipients
- Special mention and thank you for sponsorship by Master of Ceremonies during awards ceremony
- Mention in all awards-related communications leading up to and following the awards ceremony
- Two complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony
- Company name and logo on the official MBNLA website with a link to company website
- Complimentary banner advertisement (728 pixels x 90 pixels) on the MBNLA Awards website and MBNLA Membership Directory
- Four complimentary half-page advertisements in MBNLA’s quarterly newsletter
Market Your Award.
Promote your award winning project.
Winning an Award of Excellence sets you apart from everyone else. Market your award and get the most of out your win.
The Award Itself
Display your award in a highly visible place in your office such as the lobby or reception area.
Start spreading the news with a press release to your local media contacts. Use the press release template included in your Winner’s Kit to make that initial contact and ‘hook’ for an interview follow-up. Personalize it by adding pictures of the project, your team or the awards ceremony.
Involve the Client
Share the exciting news of your win with the owner of the property. Word-of-mouth is one of the best marketing tools. If your client knows they were part of an award winning project, they will want to help spread the word! Present them with a plaque of their own and ask them for a testimonial you can add to your website.
Share that you are an “award-winning company” on your website. Add an “accolades” section to your website to display multiple award wins to current and future clients.
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are great places to share and show-off your award winning project. Before and after shots, and pictures of your team working on-site help involve the audience in the experience.
Promote your award every single day! Add the award logo to your letterhead, email signatures and website to promote, promote, promote! Include a paragraph that refers to your award in proposals and letters.